Saturday, March 13, 2010

Log #30 (Glass Shards)

Still sick, but I'm going to put some words on here anyway. My nose is draining into my lungs so I'm getting a cough. Fun... Fun... Fun...

The last kidney stone I passed still hasn't come out. It's been stuck in my bladder for some time now and it's driving me crazy. It keeps wanting to bust out of bladder prison and find freedom in the vast sewer system, but the passage way isn't quite big enough so he's getting mad and irritating everything around him. He might be causing a bladder infection. If he's still throwing a fit on Monday I'll have to go to the urologist and make sure there's no infection.

Seriously... Every time I go pee it starts out well, but I can feel it blocking things as I get to the end and it hurts.

I wanted to make a comment about my back pain that I haven't explained before. I was reminded of it this morning when I took a shower... Sometimes when I'm standing up or walking around, the nerve pain stemming from my back problems, likes to shoot down my leg into my heal. It's kind of like a spear being pushed down from the middle of my back through my leg. At the same time I feel like I'm stepping on a big shard of glass. It is strange how the sensation feels like it's coming from two directions when in reality it's originating from the same location.

So, as I'm walking or standing, like in the shower this morning, I feel like I'm walking or standing on the shards of glass and I want to get my feet off the ground as soon as possible. That too, is Fun... Fun... Fun...

That's it for today. Good night everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe