Thursday, April 29, 2010

Log #77 (Ox In The Mire)


Ox in the Mire
by P.S. Garrett

Sometimes I feel like an Ox in the Mire
Stuck in the mud; my bones afire
My mind and body against me conspire
Stuck in the mud; my sinews expire


Sometimes I feel like a dog in the street
Nowhere to run; no safe retreat
Pain from my crown down to my feet
Nowhere to run; my anguish complete


But mostly I feel like a man accursed
Chained in prison; in nightmare immersed
The darkness of agony alone traversed
Chained in prison; for relief I thirst

This is turning out to be a very painful night and I am consumed. I can't be positive every day. Especially when I am being attacked in such a horrific way by fibromyalgia. Man this sucks!!! It's nearly impossible to concentrate enough to write because of this excruciating insanity.

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!! If you have similar experiences then please write them here. It may help someone else when you write your point of view. ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe