Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Log #106 (RLS Medicine)

I'm not going to write much tonight.  Sometimes, after taking my RLS medicine, I get very nauseated and tonight is one of those nights.  I don't know why it happens in such a random manner, but when it does I usually end up with my face over the toilet bowl.

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!!  If you have similar experiences then please write them here.  It may help someone else when you write your point of view.  ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

1 comment:

  1. I really want to give you this book I found on RLS. I've read a little and it's very interesting. One thing I read that stood out was that RLS is often associated with a spinal injury. For some reason I only have your old phone number but I'll try to give the book to your wife tonight. Hang in here! Linda

    ReplyDelete

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe