Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Log #144 (Passing of Time)

Finally got the Internet fixed.  At least we think so.  It's been 24 hours without any problems.

The summer is speeding by and it's hard to believe that August is almost here.  Plus, it's almost two years since I finally had to stop working.  Even after this amount of time I'm still not used to the idea of being home all day.  I have my projects that I work on, but they are NOT a reflection of what my career was and that is weird for me.  Even though I still interact with people on some levels, it isn't the same as sharing ideas, designing a product, and then watching it transform from an idea to a working piece of machinery.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't a bad thing now because I'm adjusting to it.  I'm coming to grips with the idea that I'm entering a new stage of my life.

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!!  If you have similar experiences then please write them here.  It may help someone else when you write your point of view.  ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe