Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Log #105 (Vacation)

I decided to use the Holiday weekend as an excuse not to write and take a little vacation.

My family (Mom, Sister, Brother-in-law, and my niece with her husband and kids) came to visit Saturday so we had a lot of preparation to do on Friday.  Besides all of the cleaning, we had to buy all the food, plus do our regular family stuff.  Saturday I did a lot of cooking in our smoker so I had to get up and down a lot.

All-in-all I did too much physical stuff and now I'm in a lot of pain, but I wouldn't change a thing.  We had a great time together and I wasn't too high from pain medications.  I had to take a few Vicodin over the weekend; once when we were cleaning on Friday and again Saturday evening before bed.  Those pills work a lot better after not taking them for a few weeks, but now that everything is settling back to normal I'm not taking them anymore. 

That is how I plan to use these medications... Only when I have to and there is no other option (the other option being medical MJ).

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!!  If you have similar experiences then please write them here.  It may help someone else when you write your point of view.  ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love to hear you had a good time this weekend! It just made my night! You guys are awesome! I love that you are a man of God, a great father and husband to my dear friend! Tonight I will remember you and your family in my prayers. May God bless you with what you need at this time! Here's wishing you the very best - topped off with a good nights rest! Love Linda

    ReplyDelete

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe