Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Log #48 (No Change)

I'll tell you honestly that I really don't like writing about my pain every day. It's actually kind of hard to do this because I really don't like to burden other people with my problems and I find it hard to say something new. When it boils down to it, my over riding purpose isn't to find something new to write about. When my wife and I talked about me starting this blog it was show what I go through on a daily basis so people could see how difficult chronic pain is.

When you think about it, the fact that this goes on day after day with no change is the main reason why some people can't grasp what chronic pain does to people. This condition is BORING!! When my condition got to the point that I could no longer work or function on any level without pain the life that I once knew came to a screeching halt.

No Change has become my motto...

Person "A" walks up to me and asks, "Any changes in your condition?"
I say, "There's been No Change."

Person "B" says, "Have the doctors found the problem yet?"
I respond, "No Change in my diagnosis."

Person "C" comments, "Did the surgery help fix your pain?"
I reply, "No Change in my pain."

Person "D" calls on the phone and enquires, "Anything Interesting today?"
I mumble an answer, "No Change here."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe