Sunday, April 18, 2010

Log #66 (Doesn't Matter Much)


It doesn't really matter to me what doctors call it.  Low testosterone or fibromyalgia or both.  The truth is that I'm in pain and the name for it isn't as important as the cure or the remedy for it.

Right now I'm in the middle of it with the pain, fatique, and everything else.  Instead of writing I'm probably going to soak in a hot bath and hope for some relief.

When I was at the doctor's office he said my groin pain my be attributed to something called: Genitofemoral Neuralgia

On the picture above, the genital branch is where I feel the most pain and that is where the doctor wants to do the nerve block.

Sorry!  This is all I can handle tonight.

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!!  If you have similar experiences then please write them here.  It may help someone else when you write your point of view.  ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

3 comments:

  1. My Dr since i ended up in the emergency room last wednesday, said he will request nerve blocks in my hip as well still in my neck. It is scary to me. Specially the hip once, since i have had the one in the neck done. It gave some relief, but most of all i still do not have the motion in my neck like i used to before rolling my truck.

    Its not fun, trying to look behind you while changing lanes, having to get someone to do if you have someone with you.

    I wish i could sleep.I know i have posted a lot of comments on your blog. I do see that it is important to you, not just for you, but to help others know it is not just you and that one other person know you are in the same boat. I hope with my posting that you get more comments and it breaks the ICe.

    Please click on my name here will bring you to my facebook page. Add me as a friend, i will accept, just put "pain buddy". This is for anyone reading this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The big part is spreading the word to people you know about this blog so that I can get more readers and from that more comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW Thanks a bunch Charles, Johnathan, and Liz for posting comments and letting me know that my blog isn't being lost in cyberspace!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe