Thursday, May 27, 2010

Log #104 (Restless)

The most difficult thing for me right now, besides the pain, is still a lack of sleep.  I am reluctant to take anything on a nightly basis for sleep because I don't want my mind and body to build up a dependency.  I'm in a weird situation in this regard because it isn't enough to just take sleeping pills.  I still have pain to manage and it's hard to find a comfortable position to sleep in for any length of time.

The lack of sleep increases my problems with RLS (Restless Leg Syndrome).  Usually my RLS kicks up right as I start to fall asleep, but when I have less sleep the RLS can be a problem all day long.

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!!  If you have similar experiences then please write them here.  It may help someone else when you write your point of view.  ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe