Monday, May 3, 2010

Log #81 (Staying The Course)

Unless a person has physically been through withdrawals they have no idea how difficult it is!

Getting two nights of sleep in a row was too much to ask for. The problem now is that the pain I really have from my low back and groin isn't being masked by the Oxycontin so while the withdrawals are slowly decreasing, my legitimate pain is increasing. I can actually tell how much the Oxycontin was helping, but irregardless of the benefits I am staying my course. The downside of Oxycontin is too much greater than the upside. I would rather suffer a great deal of pain than go back to that stuff.

On top of not sleeping, the loss of Oxycontin is giving me a great deal of nausea.

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!! If you have similar experiences then please write them here. It may help someone else when you write your point of view. ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe