Saturday, May 8, 2010

Log #86 (Busy Day)

This has been a long day with a little league game starting at 8:00am this morning and ending with us getting home just now at 11:00pm after taking my wife out for a Mother's Day dinner (tomorrow night she works).  Between the two games we had today I mostly tried to sleep, which still isn't coming easily.  Most of the other withdrawal symptoms from the Oxycontin are gone now except for the insomnia and the fatigue I have from being so tired.  Every night I hope and pray for more than just a couple of hours of sleep.  Maybe it will finally happen tonight.

I want to get up early (sleep or not) to supervise the making of breakfast for my wife so I'm heading to bed.

Other than that... Just a lot of pain to deal with amidst everything else.

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!!  If you have similar experiences then please write them here.  It may help someone else when you write your point of view.  ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe