Friday, May 7, 2010

Log #85 (Fatigue and More Fatigue)

It seems like my body clock is all out of whack. It sucks!

I sleep in two hour intervals before the fatigue kicks up in my muscles or I just wake up for no reason. I don't have sleep apnea so it isn't anything like that. Anyway, I wake up and then can't go back to sleep for a few hours no mater how tired I am.

Yesterday I didn't let myself sleep at all during the day hoping that I would be exhausted by the evening and fall asleep really fast, but it didn't work. The more tired I am, the more fatigue I have, and the less I sleep. One of the reasons I'm writing early today is because I know for sure that I'll be too dead tired to write later on.

I'm "hitting a brick wall" right now and all my energy is sapped, I can barely keep my eyes open, but my Restless Leg Syndrome is going nuts right now and there is no way I could sleep now if I wanted to. I was diagnosed with RLS about 8 or nine years ago and back then I only had problems with it in the late evenings, but with this Oxycontin thing happening my RLS started acting up anything I lay down and start to relax.

In any case, this is another short blog because I'm so tired and in so much pain.

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!! If you have similar experiences then please write them here. It may help someone else when you write your point of view. ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe