Friday, May 14, 2010

Log #92 (Worn Out)

I'm a little worn out today.  Both physically and mentally.  Sleeping at night is still a big problem and fatigue all day makes getting through things a little difficult.  The medication the doctor told me to take to fight the withdrawals doesn't do a whole bunch for the pain (some, but not a lot), but it sure makes me really tired though.  You'll have to give me another couple of days before I can write longer blogs.  I've got to get the Norco out of my system now so please bare with me.  This is a very painful and tiring process.

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!!  If you have similar experiences then please write them here.  It may help someone else when you write your point of view.  ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe