Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Log #96 (No Fun)

Man my sciatica hurts!!!

Now that there is no pain medication in my system I feel the full force of pain.  Even more than yesterday.  I still went to the gym though and I still did some laundry.  It's a battle between my will and my flesh.  If I think there is the slightest chance that I will have to drive during the day then I can't use MJ (the kind that doesn't make me tired) so that means pushing myself until it's time for me to go to bed.

I slept fairly well last night after using the MJ that makes me tired and it really knocks out the pain.  I need to find some schedule for doing things so I don't have to wait until bed to use MJ.

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!!  If you have similar experiences then please write them here.  It may help someone else when you write your point of view.  ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ouch ouch ouch... I can totally relate to what you write Pagar. I still have sciatica after my third spinal surgery, and it will probably never go away completely. Have you checked out my blog with pain-reducing inspiration? http://365painfreedays.blogspot.com/
    Maybe it just feels hopeless to do these little things when your pain is so intense, but the sum of small things can often really make a difference. It's about learning to live with the pain in a way that enables you to actually have a good life, and remarkably enough the physical pain may be greatly reduced that way.

    ReplyDelete

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe