Thursday, May 20, 2010

Log #97 (So Little Time)

Last night was the first night since I started this blog where I actually missed an entry!!

Today won't be much better.  It is my son's birthday today (turning 12) and we have a lot planned.  The good part is that I won't have to do much physical activity for it, but the bad part is that we may not get done until really late.

I have an appointment with my back doctor today and I don't know what there really is to say.  My back is no better than it was before the surgery and even before I stopped taking all of the pain pills it felt worse than before.

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!!  If you have similar experiences then please write them here.  It may help someone else when you write your point of view.  ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe