Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Log #111 (On Hold)

My plan of taking Norco for pain on a limited basis will have to be put on hold for a little while.  I don't think there has been enough time for my body to reset completely.  Even though I took two in the last week, I still had mini withdrawals within 24 hours of taking the pill.  I know from experience that my body shouldn't react that way so my only conclusion is that I need to go without Norco for a while longer.

This means that for the next week I'll really have to watch what I do so I won't add more pain than absolutely necessary.  This also means that I'll have to use medical MJ, which I really don't like because of the way it makes me feel for the first hour or two. 

Besides, I'm already in a lot more pain than usual because I had to sit at the doctor's office this afternoon for an hour.  Someone needs to explain to doctor's that having rock-hard chairs contributes to their patients discomfort, but then, maybe that's what they're trying to achieve. :-)
PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!!  If you have similar experiences then please write them here.  It may help someone else when you write your point of view.  ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe