Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Log #115 (More Radiation)

Not much new to report today.  I have a CT scan on my back tomorrow so the doctor can look at the L5-S1 area where he did the surgery.  He wants to see if he can find anything pinching the nerves.  I've had so many scans and x-rays that I'll probably start glowing soon.

Other than that, we had our last little league game of the season and the boys will take a break until next fall.  We/I didn't do much else today including not going to the gym.  My wife and I go together on Saturday so I usually take a day off from working out during the week.  My back is not as sore today as it was on Sunday so I'm heading in the right direction and I'll be able to deal with the pain better.

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!!  If you have similar experiences then please write them here.  It may help someone else when you write your point of view.  ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe