Monday, June 21, 2010

Log #119 (Clueless)

Today I had an appointment with the doctor from Workman's Comp that has been treating my back problems since 2004.  The last time I saw him was September 2009 and that was when he released me from his care because he said there was nothing more he could do for me because of the way WC was refusing to do anything more.

Anyway, my lawyer sent me a letter a few months ago that told me I had to go back and see that doctor again.  The letter didn't say why except that it was needed to move my case along.  So I get to the doctor today and he has no clue as to why my lawyer sent me to see him.  He had received the same ambiguous letter that I did so he wasn't sure what he needed to do.  In the end, he didn't do anything or examine me in any way and it turned out to be a wasted trip.  We were both clueless.

I called my lawyer's office and was told that the girl who set up the appointment would contact me tomorrow.  I guess I'll have to do the same thing again except this time there will be some instructions regarding what is to be accomplished.

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!!  If you have similar experiences then please write them here.  It may help someone else when you write your point of view.  ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe