Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Log #120 (Gaining Perspective)

Chronic Pain is like playing roulette each day.  No matter how you place your bet you have no control over where the ball will land.  It seems like I can follow the exact same routine each day and get different resulting pain each time.  It makes planning things a little difficult, but not impossible.  Every day has to be taken in stride.

In these last few months, with a clear mind ruling my judgement, I've come to accept a lot of things about myself and my condition.  By doing this I've gained some peace of mind.  There are still uncertainties that I don't like dealing with, which also tend to dampen my mood, but having come to terms with my condition it helps me to face the other problems a little easier.

It's all a matter of perspective.

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!!  If you have similar experiences then please write them here.  It may help someone else when you write your point of view.  ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe