Monday, July 19, 2010

Log #138 (Internet Problems)

We've been having problems with our Internet provider all day and I'm not going to be able to write much.  I hope I can finish a sentence before it cuts out again.

I just wanted to say how grateful I am to have family and friends that love and support me.  I've had some pretty tough bouts of depression because of all of this.  Some of that depression was caused or magnified by the medications I was taking, but some of it would have happened anyway.  I don't know how well I would be able to get through this without you.  Each of you is a light in my life in your own unique way and your light shines at different times to give me hope and the desire to keep pushing myself onward.  I know that your prayers on my behalf have been heard and they are felt in a powerful way.

Thank You ALL!!!!

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!!  If you have similar experiences then please write them here.  It may help someone else when you write your point of view.  ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe