Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Log #140 (Rebound)

Today was still a little rough, especially when the afternoon rolled around, but emotionally I feel better than yesterday.  So in a way, I'm rebounding from yesterday.  A better attitude means greater ability to cope and today I needed a better attitude because my back hurts bad enough that I had to do something about the pain.  Usually I wait to do whatever I need to for pain just before bed so I can sleep, but I needed to do something earlier in the evening.  It's always a bummer when I have to do something during the day.

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!!  If you have similar experiences then please write them here.  It may help someone else when you write your point of view.  ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe