Sunday, April 25, 2010

Log #73 (Transition)


The transition from one type of drug to another one can be difficult if withdrawals are involved. I took one less Oxycontin today and I've got withdrawals already. It sucks really that we, who suffer already, have to suffer more when changing medications that are supposed to be helping us.

I won't go into detail about using marijuana because I don't want it to be a blog about using it. I also won't go into detail about how much I use until I have that part of it worked it.

What I can say for sure, was that I slept well last night and in a little nap today. I used some MJ this morning around 11:45am and probably used too much because I felt very out of it. I also felt a ton of anxiety, which I sometimes get from new medications when I'm not sure what to expect.

However, what I used has work for the pain better than anything else I've taken. I'm pretty much knocked out, but there is no pain; at least not until it started waring out and I started feeling withdrawals. Basically, using MJ once this morning has taken care of the whole day.

Right now I have a lot to deal with... pushing through the withdrawals while waiting for my wife to get home from work before I do anymore MJ. Once I use the MJ I get extremely tired and it's hard to write because all I want to do is sleep. Tonight, just before bed, I hope the MJ will take the edge off of the withdrawals and I'll be able to sleep okay.

I'll be able to write more as I get used to the MJ, but for now, I'm signing off. Good night.

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!! If you have similar experiences then please write them here. It may help someone else when you write your point of view. ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe