Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Log #102 (Strange Trade Off)

This is one of those days where I can't think of anything to write.  It was a good day in a lot of ways, even though I had pain to deal with.  There was a bunch of things going on today so I didn't think much about what I should write about.

I feel things regarding my pain that I wasn't feeling while taking the medication.  I have a lot more tingling in my legs and the sciatica seems to bother me more.  The crazy thing is that being clear headed and feeling more pain has reduced the frequency in which I have depression.  My moods are easier to control now so there is a positive trade off to not taking so much pain medication.

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!!  If you have similar experiences then please write them here.  It may help someone else when you write your point of view.  ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe