Thursday, May 6, 2010

Log #84 (No Sleeping Beauty)

If sleep makes people beautiful then I must be an ogre or a hideous creature like Freddy Krueger.

Without Oxycontin in my system, sleep will be hard to come by and from what I've read it make take a while for that to change. It isn't helping that I'm in so much more pain, but with sleep medication and Norco for pain I should be able to sleep better than I have been.

I'm very tired because of this and that makes it very hard to write a blog.

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!!

If you have similar experiences then please write them here. It may help someone else when you write your point of view. ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so not true. You are as handsome as ever!

    Love
    Anya

    ReplyDelete

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe