Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Log #126 (More Epidurals)

Looks like I'm heading toward another round of epidurals (I had four injections before the surgery at this time last year).  I went into my back doctor today so he could go over the results of my CT scan with me.  It looks like I don't have anything obstructing my sciatic nerves anymore so he wants to try some anti-inflammatory injections into the nerves to see if that will relieve the pain now that the surgery has been done.  This is kind of like the last hope.  Because the nerves were pinched for so long (This is the fault of workman's compensation because they refuse to do anything), there is a good chance the nerves will never heal.  So I get the epidurals and if they don't work then I just have to wait and see what time and healing can do for me.  All I know is that I have not felt any positive benefit from the surgery--as it applies to my pain levels.

It's time to roll the dice again and hope that it pays off.

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!!  If you have similar experiences then please write them here.  It may help someone else when you write your point of view.  ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe