Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Log #129 (Cosmos)

Maybe it's something in the cosmos or just my wife and I being in tune with each others moods, but neither of us had a fantastic day.  She had a hard time at work and I had a hard time at home.  On the positive side we get to console each other when days this happen.

My main issue today is the continued recovery from the weekend and not making much progress.  Part of that stems from not taking anything for the pain yesterday and deciding that I wouldn't take anything before bed too.  There are times when I will sacrifice sleep for the sake of a clear mind.  Maybe this is my way of staying detoxified or maybe I'm just proving to myself that I have control over my actions and my pain doesn't.

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!!  If you have similar experiences then please write them here.  It may help someone else when you write your point of view.  ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe