Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Log #130 (Puzzles)

I felt pretty good when I woke up today.  It was a good pain day you might say.  I took something for the pain before bed last night and slept okay and that was probably the biggest reason I felt better this morning.

My wife picked up a coca-cola puzzle (shown in the add) a few weeks ago from the store and we've been working on it as a family.  It is one of the toughest puzzles I've ever worked on or seen so it has been slow going in putting it together.  My back gets pretty sore when I sit in the dinning room chair so I usually don't work on it for very long, but today I stayed too long.  The puzzle was at the point where it was close enough to being finished that I just couldn't leave it alone.  Why I do such stupid things, I just don't know.  Now my back is as sore as it was two days ago.  Gee!!

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!!  If you have similar experiences then please write them here.  It may help someone else when you write your point of view.  ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe