Monday, July 12, 2010

Log #133 (Maze)

It's always so fun talking to people who work for the Health Insurance Company... NOT!!!!

Today I contacted my health insurance company to try and match a Pain Management Doctor with a Outpatient Surgical Center that are both covered by my insurance plan.  What should have been easy ended up being a journey through the maze of insurance double-talk.  Every doctor I called, after getting a list of names from the insurance agent, didn't use a single Surgical Center that is covered by my insurance.  So my theory about not being able to get my epidurals because of a crappy insurance company is true.

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!!  If you have similar experiences then please write them here.  It may help someone else when you write your point of view.  ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe