Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Log #134 (Jacuzzi Needed)

I didn't realize how much benefit I was getting from the jacuzzi at the gym until they closed it down to do some kind of retrofit.  It's been closed for over a week and reopens again in a few days and I'll be very glad when it does.  I have had problems with fatigue since it was closed, which tells me that I was getting much more out of it than I thought.

When I have more fatigue I sleep less and I have more RLS.  Tonight, for example, I've had RLS going for the last four hours and it's very annoying!!!  I started taking Iron supplements a few weeks ago to help with the RLS and I have noticed small improvement, but not enough to get rid of it completely.

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!!  If you have similar experiences then please write them here.  It may help someone else when you write your point of view.  ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe