Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Log #135 (Roles Reversed)

Looks like the shoe is on the other foot...

My wife has been having problems with her knee that acts up when she is at rest or trying to sleep.  It started as a once-in-a-while thing, but has gotten progressively worse over the last few weeks.  So instead of her taking care of me, I'm doing what I can to take care of her.  I'm hoping her problem is temporary because it is quite painful for her.  She goes into the doctor tomorrow afternoon to see what's wrong.

In the mean time, I play down my pain so she doesn't feel bad about me doing things for her.  She wouldn't be able to stop me anyway.  I would give up my comfort for her any day and the fact that this may not last that long gives me a reason to do more than is called for.

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!!  If you have similar experiences then please write them here.  It may help someone else when you write your point of view.  ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe