Thursday, July 15, 2010

Log #136 (Left vs. Right)

I didn't sleep that great last night so today was a little rough.  With less sleep I always have more problems with pain and today was no exception.  My sciatica has been giving me fits all day and it hurt enough that when I tried to take a nap I couldn't sleep longer than a few minutes.
For some strange reason my right side is giving me more problems than the left.  So much so that I am even having a hard time walking short distances.  It doesn't take much for my leg to give out and it's quite painful.

We've got a busy weekend planned and it will be hard to manage my pain, but at least we'll be having some fun.

PLEASE MAKE COMMENTS!!!!  If you have similar experiences then please write them here.  It may help someone else when you write your point of view.  ANY comment, question, or suggestion is appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe